In this notice, the words “our,” “us,” “we,” and “ SimpleVisa” refer to SimpleVisa Inc. and our affiliates (which includes any person or entity that controls us, is controlled by us, or is under common control with us, such as our subsidiary, parent company, or our employees).
Before you submit any information on or through the SimpleVisa Site, please carefully review this notice. By using any part of the SimpleVisa Site, you consent to the collection, use, disclosure and sharing of your information as further outlined below in this notice.
What data we collect, how we collect it and why
Data you give to us directly. On some places on the SimpleVisa Site, you can fill in a web form to share your data with us directly, such as on our “Talk to Sales” page or on our “Talk to Support” page. We collect the information you provide in response to those web forms. Occasionally, we may also offer opportunities for you to share your data with us such as through a survey, to sign up for a newsletter, or to register for or receive details about an event we are sponsoring. If you participate in those surveys, sign up for a newsletter, or register for an event, we will collect the information you provide to us in doing so.
What we use your data for
Data you give us directly. For data that you give to us directly through the “Talk to Sales” and “Talk to Support” pages, we will use that data to formulate a response to your inquiry and know how to get back to you with our response. Similarly, if you provide us information directly in response to a survey or when signing up for an event, we will use the data you provide for the reason that you provided it to us and for other purposes that we tell you about at the time when you provided that data.
Who we may share your data with
- Third-party service providers or consultants. We may share data collected from you on the SimpleVisa Site with third-party service providers or consultants who need access to the data to perform their work on SimpleVisa s behalf, such as a website analytics company or our third party advertising partners. These third party service providers are limited to only accessing or using this data to provide services to us and must provide reasonable assurances that they will appropriately safeguard the data.
- Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your data to a third party if (i) we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements), (ii) to enforce our agreements and policies, (iii) to protect the security or integrity of the SimpleVisa Site or our services and products, (iv) to protect ourselves, our other customers, or the public from harm or illegal activities, or (v) to respond to an emergency which we believe in good faith requires us to disclose data to assist in preventing a death or serious bodily injury. If SimpleVisa is required by law to disclose any of your data that directly identifies you, then we will use reasonable efforts to provide you with notice of that disclosure requirement, unless we are prohibited from doing so by statute, subpoena or court or administrative order. Further, we object to requests that we do not believe were issued properly.
- Affiliates. We may share data collected from you from the SimpleVisa Site with our affiliates. We all will only use the data as described in this notice.
- Business transfers. If we go through a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, data we gather from you through our website may be part of the assets transferred or shared in connection with due diligence for any such transaction. Any acquirer or successor of SimpleVisa may continue to use the data we collect from you through our Site as described in this notice.
- Aggregated or de-identified data. We might also share data collected from you from the SimpleVisa Site with a third party if that data has been de-identified or aggregated in a way that does not directly identify you.
We do not share your data (including, but not limited to, the personal data of your end users) with third parties for their direct marketing purposes unless you give us your consent to do so.
International Operations and Transfers Out of the EEA and Switzerland
Please note that when you visit the SimpleVisa Site, your data may be sent to the United States and possibly other countries. We store data about SimpleVisa Site visitors on servers located in the United States, and we may also store this data on servers and equipment in other countries.
SimpleVisa employs appropriate mechanisms for cross-border transfers of personal data, as required by applicable local law. SimpleVisa has certified with the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from Switzerland. SimpleVisa may process some personal data from individuals or companies in Switzerland via other compliance mechanisms, including data processing agreements based on the EU Standard Contractual Clauses. To learn more about the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor program, and to view SimpleVisa’s certification, please visit http://export.gov/safeharbor. SimpleVisa has further certified with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of “personal data” (as defined under the Privacy Shield principles) from applicable European Union member countries. You can access our Privacy Shield Statement here.
Information from Children
We do not knowingly collect any personal information directly from children under the age of 13. If we discover we have received any personal information from a child under the age of 13 in violation of this Policy, we will take reasonable steps to delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe we have any information from or about anyone under the age of 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
How we secure your data
We use appropriate security measures to protect the security of your data both online and offline. These measures vary based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect, process and store and the current state of technology. Please note, though, that no website or internet transmission is completely secure, so while we strive to protect your data, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss or a data breach will never occur.
How we treat Do-Not-Track Signals/ California Do-Not-Track Disclosure
SimpleVisa does not currently respond to web browser’s Do-Not-Track signals. You can learn more about Do Not Track here.
How we tell you about changes to our privacy practices
We may change our Website Privacy Notice from time to time. If we make changes, we’ll revise the “Last Updated” date at the top of this notice, and we may provide additional notice such as on the SimpleVisa Site homepage. If we make any material changes to this notice, SimpleVisa will notify you of those changes through a notice on the SimpleVisa Site or through other reasonable means of communication, such as email. We will comply with applicable law with respect to any changes we make to this notice.
How to make choices about your data
Deletion, access, and changes to your data. To request deletion of, access to, or to make changes to data we’ve collected from you via the SimpleVisa Site, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that even if you request that we delete data we’ve collected from you, we may still retain data collected from you in an aggregated or anonymized form that does not identify you. We also will not delete your data if we are legally required to maintain it.
Promotional communications. If you are receiving promotional emails from us, you can choose to stop receiving those by following the unsubscribe/opt-out instructions in those emails. You can also opt-out by contacting customer support.
Cookies and tracking technologies. How you make choices about cookies and other tracking technologies depends on the type of cookie or tracking technology being used. For details on how to manage your preferences for cookies and tracking technologies, please check out our Cookie Notice.
How to resolve disputes relating to our privacy practices
Except for residents of the European Union, if you have a dispute with us relating to our privacy practices, please contact our customer support or email us at email@example.com. Most disputes can be resolved that way. If we can’t resolve our dispute that way, please see Section 17 (Agreement to Arbitrate) of our Terms of Service, which describes how disputes will be resolved between us. As described in that section, the American Arbitration Association (www.adr.org) will conduct the dispute resolution proceedings. Please be sure to review our Terms of Service, including Section 17, before you use any of our products and services. European residents with disputes regarding our privacy practices should refer to our Privacy Shield Statement for information on resolving such disputes.
How you contact us
You may contact via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you may write to us at the address listed below.
1600 E Sunrise Blvd, Suite 3208
Ft Lauderdale, FL 33304